We commonly find our customers experience issues with their laptop either not turning on, getting stuck loading windows or operating at speeds that are unbearable. These symptoms are quite often caused by a virus or failed or failing hard drive. Our technicians are experienced at both virus removal and data recovery and when replacing we usually recommend installing Solid State Drives (SSD’s).
- Resolve issues with your computer not starting up
- Boost your laptop speed by replacing your old hard drive
- Solid State Drives work up to 10 times faster than hard drives
- Hard Drives slow down over time, Solid State Drives don’t
- Make your computer faster than new for years to come